Cranberry Oat Cream Cheese Bars
This is so good! 8)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups oats
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, plus
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup ReaLemon juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- With mixer beat flour, oats, 3/4 cup sugar & butter until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of mixture. Press remaining crumbs into a greased 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 15 minutes until lightly brown. Beat cheese until fluffy and then beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and spread over crust.
- Combine cranberry, cornstarch and 1 tablespoon brown sugar; spoon over cheese layer.
- Top with remaining crumbs.
- Bake approx 45 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let cool and cut into bars.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 4 more