Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Bars
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is always a crowd pleaser, caution very addictive and very easy to make.
- Ready In:
- 2 small pillsbury chocolate chip cookie logs (keep in fridge until ready to use)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Mix all filling ingredients till smooth.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9 x 13 pan take one or half of the log and push into pan until bottom is covered.
- Add the filling spreading evenly over cookie dough.
- Then with a little bit of flour take small 1 in pieces and flatten dough in hands and place on top of filling.
- You dont have to cover the whole top leaving spaces to make marble effect.
- Put in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting or eating.
- Refrigerate and keep unused portions covered in fridge to prevent spoilage.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Sorry but this did not work for me. I am a bit confused as some of the reviews state that they used 8 ounces instead of the 2 ounces of cream cheese that the recipe calls for. The recipe calls for two 8 ounces of cream cheese which is what I used and I think was the problem as the middle never got done. I followed the recipe exactly as written and I cooked it for an hour. The sides were really dark and the middle was all runny and not done. I think there may be a mistake in the recipe. Sorry for the poor rating but this did not turn out at all for me and I had to throw it away.Reply
see 7 more