MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a large batch of frosting, easily halved. Not too, too sweet. Good for cookies and cakes. Mostly I am posting it so I can always find it!!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- Cream together softened butter,shortening, and vanilla.
- Add sugar in increments, blending well.
- Add milk 1T at a time until desired consistency.
- Can be separated in batches and colored with food coloring.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION