Butter and Garlic Bread ( Bread Machine)
This is a wonderful bread machine recipe. I sometimes double it and make it in the stand mixer too. Perfect for pasta dishes.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- 2 teaspoons yeast (1/2 package)
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2⁄3 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup water
- Add all except the yeast and the water to the machine or mixer.
- Bloom the yeast in the water then add to the mix. Push start or knead in the mixer for about 10 minutes.
- If using a stand mixer, let rest for an hour( in a covered bowl), then mix again for 5 minutes. Rest an additional hour.
- Bake at 400 degrees till golden brown ( about 25 minutes for my oven).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more