- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 1 package Bugles original flavor snacks
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (melted)
- assorted colored sprinkles
- In mixing bowl cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in salt and vanilla;add condensed milk (mixture will be stiff) Shape in 1/2 inch balls.
- Place 1 ball on top of each bugle.
- Dip tops into chocolate and decorate.
- Place on wax paper until the chocolate and candies are set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!