- Ready In:
- 50 g butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda (Bicarbonate of Soda)
- 1 tablespoon water
- Melt the butter in a pot.
- Take off the heat and add golden syrup. Stir until golden syrup is dissolved.
- Stir in sugar, rolled oats and flour.
- In a small bowl or cup, dissolve baking soda in water and add to mixture.
- Mix evenly.
- Put teaspoon lots onto a greased oven tray (leave room for spreading).
- Bake at 170 degrees celcius for 8-15 minutes or until golden.
- Store in an airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>My husband and I are from New Zealand and moved here to Brisbane, Australia about 7 years ago - it was the best thing we did for our family, despite missing our own families. My interests include, but are not limited to, writing, reading, crosswords and other word puzzles, card and board games, dancing, fairies, vampires, spirituality, angels, metaphysics, fantasy, day dreaming, movies, music, the 80's, family related issues, Maori culture, arts and crafts, quality time with quality people, geneology, cocktails, Buffy and Angel, neopets, Age of Mythology, NZ provincial rugby, learning new things and improving the person I am. <br /> <br />I LOVE hugs & kisses! <br />I LOVE the full moon. <br />I LOVE Christmas. <br />I LOVE stripey toe socks. <br />I LOVE music. <br />I LOVE lamp! <br />I LOVE chocolate. <br />I LOVE the 80's! <br />I LOVE rainbows. <br />I LOVE fairies. <br />I LOVE cocktails. <br />I LOVE Jensen Ackles! <br />I LOVE the Crusaders! <br />I LOVE baking. <br />I LOVE gypsies. <br />I LOVE Erotica. <br />I LOVE Louis Vuitton. <br />I LOVE reading. <br />I LOVE vampires. <br />I LOVE boots! <br />I LOVE weapons. <br />I LOVE angels. <br />I LOVE daydreaming. <br />I LOVE backgammon. <br />I LOVE my family more than anything!</p>