Bubble and Squeak
- Ready In:
6 cups bubble and squeak
- 1⁄4 cup beef drippings
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups sliced cooked potatoes
- 1 cup sliced cooked carrot
- 2 cups shredded cooked cabbage
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Heat drippings in a large heavy skillet.
- Add onion; saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes; saute on both sides until browned.
- Stir in cabbage and carrots; stir-fry until vegetables are golden and "squeak" in the skillet.
- Stir in worcestershire sauce and salt to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/kiwidutch/my3chefs2009final-1.jpg"> src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">