MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
easy appetizer recipe I found through triscuit crackers! (3/30/07 update: I ended up doubling the tomato/mozz/dressing mixture-so I used 2 plum tomatoes,1/2 cup cheese,2 tbps.dressing.) It ended up tasting great
- Ready In:
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or a blend like asiago or mozzarella good)
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing (fat free or regular)
- 40 roasted garlic Triscuits
- 8 ounces cream cheese (Light is fine)
- Mix tomatoes, cheese, onions and dressing.
- Spread each cracker with about 1 tsp of the cream cheese spread.
- Top with 1 teaspoons of the tomato mixture.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION