Brownie Mix Sour Cream Brownies With Frosting
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy and fudgy frosted brownies.
- Ready In:
- 520 g fudge brownie mix (13 inch by 9 inch pan size)
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup milk chocolate frosting
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Fold in sour cream , chocolate chips and walnuts into batter.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Frost and cut into bars.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION