Brown Sugar-Rubbed Chicken
photo by Satyne
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- cooking spray
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Combine sugar and spices in a resealable plastic bag. Wash hands. Add chicken to bag, one piece at a time, shaking to coat. Transfer to plate. Spray on both sides with nonstick cooking spray. Wash hands.
- Grill chicken, turning frequently to avoid burning sugar, 10 to 12 minutes or until done (internal temperature 170° F).
- Serving Suggestion: Serve chicken with corn bread, coleslaw and barbecue sauce for dipping. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Tip: To substitute Individually Frozen Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, rinse off ice glaze and pat dry before placing in bag with spices and increase cooking time by about one-third.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
29 year old wife and mother of 3 who is obsessed with meal planning.