Brown Sugar Apple Cake
This is a recipe using Splenda brown sugar blend, however regular brown sugar can be substituted instead.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar (Splenda brown sugar blend)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 cups pancake mix (complete)
- 1⁄2 cup pecans (finely chopped)
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups apple pie filling (canned)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix ingredients together until well combined.
- Use a 9"x9" square baking dish.
- Bake in 350° F oven for 50 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I made this using regular brown sugar, and I used the whole 21 oz. can of apple pie filling. I was a little worried at first because the batter was so thick, but it turned out perfectly. It was very moist and had a lot of flavor. I took it to work and everyone loved it. Made for Summer 2009 Photo Tag.Reply