Broiled Spam Appetizers
Easy and good!
- Ready In:
- 1 (7 ounce) can Spam, classic finely cubed
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1/4 cup salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- miniature party rye rounds or cracker
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except toast. Spread mixture on toast triangles. Place on baking sheet. Broil 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I didn't have much in the house to prepare dinner tonite but had a can of spam so I decided to try making these. They were easy to make and turned out well. The only thing I added was some chopped onion. My fiance really enjoyed them. I asked him how many stars - which I often do - and he said 4 stars. That's a very high rating coming from him. Thanks for the easy recipe that was a change of pace.Reply
These tasty little treasures are simple, warm, and toasty. The ease of preparation goes without saying, the presentation very enticing, and the mix of crunchy toast points with the melted cheese, and spread of other ingredients begs you to eat one after the other. Perfect, just perfect. I served this appetizer to adults and they were gone! Thanks southern chef in louisiana!Reply