Broiled Salmon With Tarragon Butter
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Bon Appetit, April 1990.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 salmon fillets, 1-inch thick
- salt, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon (or 1 teaspoon dried, crumbled)
- Preheat broiler.
- Melt butter with lemon juice in small saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat and add generous amount of pepper.
- Arrange salmon skin-side down on broiler proof pan.
- Brush with half of butter mixture.
- Season with salt.
- Broil without turning until just cooked through.
- Transfer to plates.
- Add tarragon to remaining butter.
- Spoon over salmon and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION