- Ready In:
- 12 ounces broccoli coleslaw mix (found in the bag salad section of your grocery store)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- In a bowl combine the mayo, apple cider vinegar, sugar , black pepper, and celery seed.
- The mixture should resemble a creamy dressing consistency. You made need to add extra vinegar, sugar, pepper, and celery seed to your taste. I tend to add a little more vinegar to thin it out and use splenda instead of sugar.
- Toss broccoli slaw with dressing and even coat.
- Refridgerate before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!