Cranberry-Almond Broccoli Slaw
photo by threeovens
- Ready In:
- Trim broccoli and cut it into small pieces.
- Toss the sliced broccoli with the almonds, cranberries and red onion in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, whisk the dressing ingredients - buttermilk, mayo, vinegar, sugar and shallots ( or use finely chopped red onion in the dressing ).
- Add good pinch of salt and pepper to dressing and mix well.
- Pour dressing over the broccoli.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg border=0 alt=Photo /> <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/smPACp.jpg border=0 alt=Photo /> <br />I love to collect cookbooks and try new recipes. My little house is overflowing with cookbooks, thank goodness I found Recipezaar! I can collect all the recipes I want! I live in Fort Worth, Texas close to my two grown kids and four grandchildren. We love to visit Costa Rica. This is a picture of my whole family over spring break.I'm the big momma in the back. We went to Costa Rica and had such a great trip. We are now importing Costa Rica coffee. <br />I enjoy baking with my granddaughters. We like to make cookies and cupcakes. Saturday morning is reserved for cooking lessons with the kids. <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/200_PACpic.jpg border=0 alt=Photo /></p>