Ramen Broccoli Slaw
This broccoli slaw in delicious - given to me by a friend so I don't know where it originated. It's better freshly made and not refrigerated. You can buy broccoli slaw in the prepackaged lettuce area of most supermarkets.
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) package broccoli coleslaw mix
- 2 bunches green onion tops, chopped
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup oil (I used olive)
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Mix slaw, chopped onions, noodles only from Ramen noodles (crush them with your hands), almonds and sunflower seeds together in bowl.
- Make dressing w/oil, vinegar, sugar, and add the 2 packets of flavoring from the Ramen noodles.
- Add dressing to your taste- I used about half.
- Note: Instead of white vinegar and sugar, I used 1/2 cup of flavored rice vinegar.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 41 more