Broccoli or Eggplant and Rice Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Taken from my grandmother's handwritten spiral notebook of Weight Watchers recipes from the 70s or 80s. I have not tried this recipe, but it sounds pretty easy and serves one.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup eggplants or 1 cup broccoli, cooked and drained
- 2 ounces hard cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 cup rice, cooked
- 1 teaspoon green pepper, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together except 1 oz. cheese.
- Place in baking dish and top with rest of cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION