Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Spinach Alfredo
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen cauliflower
- 2 (16 ounce) jars alfredo sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) box spinach fettuccine (nests, more or less)
- Pour Alfredo sauce into large sauce pan and add frozen broccoli and cauliflower; do not thaw vegetables prior.
- Simmer and sir frequently for about 20 minutes or more being careful not to overcook vegetables.Optional:Add garlic powder to taste.
- Follow box directions for spinach nests.
- Spoon sauce with vegetables onto plated spinach nests.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Meet the Newlyweds, Justin and Carla! Carla is from Lima, Peru and is a graphic designer and I am from Minnesota and a manager at a downtown Minneapolis, MN restaurant. Since we are on a budget and we both love to try new meal recipes, I started looking for recipes on the internet and fell upon this site. We have tried a few recipes off of here and we are looking forward to trying more!