Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Carrot Salad
Adapted from Southern Living. This is easy and good! You may use packaged vegetables or buy them separately.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (12 ounce) package mixed raw broccoli (3/4 cup each) or (12 ounce) package cauliflower florets, coarsely chopped (3/4 cup each)
- 10 ounces shredded carrots (or 1 1/4 cup carrots and shred yourself)
- 1⁄4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped (or walnuts)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, rice wine vinegar, salt, and ginger.
- Add the broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.
- Toss to coat with dressing.
- Sprinkle evenly with nuts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation