Broccoli and Cauliflower in Mustard Sauce
photo by The Flying Chef
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 bunch broccoli, stems removed and separated into florets
- 1 small cauliflower, separated into florets
- salt and pepper
- Blend butter, mustard and lemon juice together.
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower, covered, until tender (about 5 to 6 minutes) Drain vegetables, return to hot saucepan and toss to evaporate any excess moisture Season with salt and pepper.
- Add mustard butter.
- Toss to coat well and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 7 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an early retired guy living in the beautiful Okanagn Valley in British Columbia. Most of all I enjoy retirement and living where I do. I travel as much as possible in the winter to as many varied hot places I can. Enjoy cooking and entertaining and being entertained!