Brie and Cranberry Pizza
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 ounces cubed brie cheese
- 3⁄4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and press into baking dish pinching seams together.
- Bake 5 minutes, or until lightly brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with pieces of Brie cheese.
- Spoon the cranberry sauce over the cheese.
- Top with pecans.
- Bake an additional 8 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes and cut into squares.
Join The Conversation
This is pretty and delicious and easy! Oops - I forgot the pecans - I'm sure they would have been great - next time! The only criticism from my guys is that I should have spread my brie and cranberry sauce more evenly - but when it was right, they said it was fine restaurant quality. thanks for posting!