Breaded Pork Chops
This is a very easy recipe suitable for a weeknight dinner. From TOH.
- Ready In:
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 pork loin chops with bone (1/2 inch thick and 6 oz. each)
- 8 ounces spreadable chive & onion cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons milk
- In a shallow bowl, beat the egg. Place the bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip pork chops into egg, then coat with crumbs. Place in a greased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350F for 25 to 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cream cheese, broth and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until smooth and blended. Serve with the pork chops.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Wow! Extra delicious! Made as directed; got very thick pork chops from my Whole Foods Market -- took an extra 40 minutes or so in the oven to get to 160Â°F. By then my spinach side wasn't pretty for the photo, yet it was still tasty to eat alongside! Thanks, cookiedog! Made for my fellow Unruly for ZWT6.1Reply
see 1 more