Braised Beef Liver With Vegetables
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- On a deep dish plate, add flour, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Next, dredge your liver on both sides.
- Brown it in the bacon drippings w/ the onion and celery.
- In a greased casserole dish, add the liver, stock, salt, pepper.
- Cook covered in 350° oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pan and add carrots and potatoes.
- Return back to oven and cook for 45 minutes more. Remove and add the bacon strips and put back into oven until bacon is crispy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!