Bouillon Bbq Onions
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
If there is room on your grill you might want to try these. They go very well with grilled meat or chicken. Easy to do too
- Ready In:
- 1440hrs 10mins
- Peel outer layer off onions.
- Slice a section off one end of onion, about 1/3 down.
- Hollow out a hole in the center of large piece.
- Fill center with bouillon cube and 2 Tbs butter.
- Replace onion cap.
- Wrap in aluminum foil.
- Cook in indirect heat for about 1 hour or until tender.
- Remove when done, cut into chunks and serve with juice in the foil package.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more