Bora Bora Sangria
A Sangria from the bar Bora Bora at Ibiza, Spain. I don't know how many serving it is. It's not a big recipe of sangria. But it says to pour sangria in glasses (but I don't know how many). If you try it, tell me how many glasses you had with this recipe and I'll write it.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 ounce Spanish brandy (or regular brandy)
- 4 ounces red wine (a Spanish red wine if you can find it)
- 1 dash orange Curacao
- orange, sliced
- apple, sliced
- lemon, sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 ounces lemonade, to complete
- Mix brandy, wine, curacao, fruits and cinnamon stick in a jug.
- Complete with lemonade and stir.
- Pour sangria in glasses with ice.
- Garnish with pieces of fruits.