photo by teresas
- Ready In:
- 4 leaves bok choy (with stems)
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Tear the Bok Choy leaves apart. Cut the leaves from the stems. Cut the stems into thin strips.
- Drop the cut stems into a pot of a quart of boiling salted water. Reduce heat to a simmer, and simmer until the stems are tender.
- Drain the water.
- Add the leaves and the rest of the ingredients and stir-fry until the leaves are wilted, and then serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I was born in 1942 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in this GREAT United States of America. I have since resided in Baltimore Maryland, Atlanta Georgia, Orlando Florida, Fort Lauderdale Florida, Los Angeles California, Selma Oregon, and now in Albuquerque New Mexico. I have enjoyed not only eating, but cooking all my life.