photo by NoraMarie
- Ready In:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Whisk together milk, oil, and eggs until well blended. Add to flour mixture, and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400° for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I eat food. Yum.