Blueberry Buttermilk Bread (Bread Machine)
photo by Sassy J
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons dried buttermilk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 2⁄3 cups bread flour
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1⁄2 cup dried blueberries (heaping is ok)
- Place all ingredients except for dried blueberries into bread pan, in the order recommended by manufacturer.
- Select the "Basic" or "White" cycle and press start.
- Add dried blueberries at the "add ingredient" beep.
- Remove from oven/pan immediately when done. cool completely on rack, then slice and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!