Blueberry Bread (for bread machine)
- Ready In:
- 1 package yeast
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter (or margarine)
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) can blueberries, well drained,reserve liquid
- 1⁄4 cup retained juice
- 1⁄4 cup water, approximately
- In the order listed by your machine, add all ingredients into pan.
- Put well drained berries into a 2 cup measuring cup.
- Add 1/4 cup juice and enough water to equal 1 1/3 cups (about 1/4 cup water).
- Use the white bread setting on your machine.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I have not made this recipe yet but feel sure that the last posters bread machine froze up because only 1/2 c liquid was used. The amount of liquid it states is needed in step #3 says 1 1/3 C liquid but the actual recipe only calls for a total of 1/2 C (1/4 C water & 1/4 C juice). I will try the recipe using the full 1 1/3 C of liquid and get back with a star rating.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm married (46 years to the same lucky guy) and have 2 kids, a daughter 41, a son 36, and 2 beautiful grand daughters (8 yrs and 6 yrs). I have always enjoyed cooking and baking, especially breads :) One of my favorite quotes:?? Computers are like air conditioners; they stop working when you open Windows.