Bloody Mary Bowl
This is so easy and really good to serve for ladies at a brunch or game day. I serve this in my little punch bowl and ladle into cups which a little lime slice and ice has been added. Just hits the spot.
- Ready In:
- 1 (46 ounce) can vegetable juice cocktail (or tomato juice)
- 1 cup vodka (high quality)
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish (not creamy)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- lime slice
- celery rib
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve over ice and garnish as desired.
- I usually double this recipe for 12 ladies.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION