- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 2 slices bread, broken up
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 stalk celery, cut-up
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 lbs ground beef
- Blend all ingredients but the ground beef in your blender until finely chopped.
- Turn into bowl and mix with ground beef.
- Pack into ungreased loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 75 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!