Blender Coconut Pie
- Ready In:
- Combine all ingredients except nutmeg in container of electric blender.
- Process mixture until well blended.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch pie plate (mixture will be thin).
- Sprinkle top of mixture with nutmeg.
- Bake at 370 F for 25 minutes or until pie is set.
- Let pie stand 10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a 42 year old secretary, born and raised in Germany and love to cook! Furthermore I like collecting recipes - I simply can't stop. Since finding Zaar my hobby is an obsession now. ;-) I found wonderful recipes and met very nice people here. <br /> <br />My big hobby is my Thermomix, a great gadget. With its help I do most of my cocking. As it is a blender, too, I really love blender food, as you may see when looking at my recipes. <br /> <br />In my free time I love reading thriller, meet friends and family and go to the movie.</p>