Black Forest Ham Sandwich With Beer Cheese
photo by Potagekempcc
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon parsley (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoons stout mustard
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom honey
- 1 dash fine sea salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 8 slices rye bread (Toasted lightly)
- 8 red leaf lettuce
- 8 slices red Spanish onions
- 1⁄2 lb black forest ham (Sliced)
- 8 slices Limburger cheese (*Weisslacker or Beer Cheese)
- 3 heirloom tomatoes (Sliced)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 8 kosher dill pickles (Sliced)
- In a small bowl whisk mayonnaise, parsley, mustard, orange honey, sea salt and white pepper. Spread mayonnaise over bread.
- Add lettuce, red onion, Black Forest Ham, *Weisslacker Cheese, sliced tomato, lettuce and top the sandwich.
- Slice sandwiches in half and place on serving plates.
- Garnish plates with Cherry Tomatoes and Kosher Dill Pickles.
- *Chef's Note: Weisslacker (A Semi-soft cheese) is found in a German Deli or cheese shops.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!