Black Bean Mango Salsa
photo by GaylaJ
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup seeded and chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Combine all of the above ingredients and chill in fridge for 1 hour.
- Best if served the same day.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 4 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a 35-year-old mother, musician, and amateur chef. I love farmer's markets and fresh vegetables!</p>