Better Than Potato Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a nice summer dish. It's a great change from potato salad. If you give it a try, I know your family will love it.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 4 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 8 radishes, sliced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard (I like spicy brown mustard)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl combine rice, radishes, eggs, cucumber, celery, and onion.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, and salt; mix well. Pour over rice mixture and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION