Best Garlic Cheese Bread You Will Ever Make
Challenge anyone to tell you what the ingredients are, no one has guessed right yet!
- Ready In:
- 1 loaf bread, prefer rosemary garlic loaf
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheese prefer mexican four cheese blend
- Cut loaf of bread in half down middle to have 2 long loaves.
- Crush clove of garlic in bowl with mayonnaise, salt, peeper, and cheese.
- Only need enough mayo to make cheese spreadable so I add more cheese
- Put oven on broil.
- Take two aluminum foil strips and put together to make a cookie sheet by taking all edges up.
- Put spread on evenly to loaves and put in broiler (could make into individual slices if prefer). broil for 3-5 minutes depending on thickness of bread.
- Keep watch to ensure it does not burn.
- Enjoy, excellent with spaghetti.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION