Best Ever Zucchini Muffins
- Ready In:
- 4 cups flour (I used spelt flour from Whole Foods, but you could use all-purpose or wheat flour )
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 cups sugar (I used demira or raw sugar)
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup applesauce (no sugar added )
- 3 cups zucchini, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first 5 ingrediants ( flour - cinnemon ).
- In a seperate bowl, mix remaining ingrediants.
- Add the flour mixture and stir just until combined.
- Pour into paper-lined muffin tins and bake 25 - 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Enjoy! :).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I always enjoy zucchini muffins & breads & with raisins, they're a special treat, at least for me! A third of this batch was included on an "enticement" table during a recent park-wide garage sale, & my other half did a great job luring people in (well, the muffins helped, I'm sure!), while the rest of the muffins went into the freezer for later enjoyment! Very moist & flavorful, they are! Thanks for sharing this great recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]