Best Ever Easy Swedish Meatball Appetizer
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 1 bag frozen swedish meatballs (64 Count)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 cup water
- Turn your crock pot on and get it warmed up. You can put it on High to start. Add the Meatballs and then add the Cream of Celery Soup, French Onion Soup and water. Stir everything together. After about 30-45 minutes turn it down to low and let simmer until you are ready to serve.
- *Variation - Cut up 4-5 large Yukon gold potatoes into large 2 inch pieces. Boil potatoes for about 8-10 minutes and add to the crock pot with the meatballs. Add a can of Cream of Mushroom soup for extra gravy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!