Bero Chocolate Chip Cookies
photo by Houmous Monster
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces baking margarine
- 3 ounces soft light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 6 ounces self-raising flour
- 4 ounces plain chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Beat the butter till soft, add the sugar and beat till well mixed. I usually use a hand mixer.
- Add the syrup, flour, chocolate chips and milk and mix well.
- Grease two or three baking trays. Grab about a spoonful of mixture in your fingers at a time and roll into a 1 inch ball. Place on tray and squish flat.
- Place in oven preheated to 180C/350°F Bake for 8-10 minutes. When finished immediately transfer to a wire cooling rack.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<b>Reviews:</b> <br> <br>5 Stars - This is now a regular at our house! <br>4 Stars - Fine recipe, just not to our personal tastes. <br>3 Stars - There's something major I'd want to change. <br>2 Stars - Edible but really didn't like it. <br>1 Stars - Created recipe as posted, couldn't eat it. <br>No Stars - Generally notes on how changes failed. No fault of the recipe. <br> <br>Please feel free to honestly rate my recipes. I don't expect everyone to like the same things as us. I'd prefer any future Zaar members to have honest opinions to judge from before they take the time and effort to make a recipe. <br> <br><img src=http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f249/Dreamgoddess555/Narrow1-1.jpg><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/beartag_1_1.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/untitled.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>