ZWT6 - Asia
- Ready In:
- 3 lbs frying chicken
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry with paper towels. Place in large, plastic bag.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, sherry, ginger, fennel, orange peel and honey; pour over chicken. Press air out of bag. Tie or seal top securely.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Reserving marinade, remove chicken and place on rack of broiler pan.
- Heat reserved marinade to boiling, let boil 5 minutes so it will be safe for basting.
- Broil 5 to 7 inches from heat source, about 40 minutes or until chicken is tender, turning pieces over and basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION