I loved this relish -- the WW recipe it was with was so-so, but I thought this relish was wonderful and so easy too! Recipe source: Slow Cook It (WW cookbook)
- Ready In:
- 1 lb beet, trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped (I used dried dill ( didn't measure but about 1 teaspoon)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Bring beet and enough water to cover beet to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat and simmer for 45-50 minutes (I boiled mine for closer to 30 minutes). Drain and let cool and then slip skins off of beets and chop in big pieces -- remember to let the food processor do the work!
- Put beets with the remainder of the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to one week.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more