photo by Starrynews
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- 12 ounces tequila (top shelf not necessary)
- 12 ounces Sprite
- 12 ounces beer
- Grab a pitcher to mix all ingredients.
- Add all ingredients and stir.
- Rub the edges of your margarita glasses with a cut lime or Rose's Sweetened Lime juice and dip in margarita salt or kosher salt.
- Add ice to your glasses and pour the mix inches.
- Your limeade can still be frozen, the alcohol and Sprite will melt it.
- Also, your average bud light, modelo, or corona will do. No need for special microbrews. We use Modelo and it is perfect!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I've worked in the food industry for several years, starting at the bottom and now in Marketing. I love to cook at home for two reasons. The first, you never know what's in your food unless you cook it yourself. (Fast food is the worst!) The second, I like to take family favorites and make them a little more on the lighter side. You know, all the indulgence with half the fat. <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">