Dr. Pepper Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- Pre heat the oven to 400 F degrees.
- Place the pork chops in a baking pan or glass casserole dish large enough so the sides of the chops are not touching.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together the Dr.Ppper,ketchup, Worcestershire Sauce and oregano.
- Pour the mixture over the chops.
- Place the baking pan in the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the desired tenderness.
- Serve with a small amount of the juices over the meat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was actually pretty good! I was looking for something a bit different- I had my mom over to test it. She doesn't even like pork, but she ate the whole thing!! When baking, it smells sooo good, but it doesn't seem to hold much of the flavor. I may try making a tad bit more sauce next time, that should help the flavor factor, especially since there wasn't much left to put on the chops when done. Thanks for this recipe, I'll definately make it again!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a teacher that likes to cook - sometimes. Right now I teach 8th grade English. I have three children: Kyndal 17, Spenser 15, and Sophie who will be 4 in October. We live in Waco, TX and like it. It is just the right size for us - not too big, but big enough to have lots of things to do. <br> <br>I like to cook when I am 'in the mood'and don't have a lot of other things to do. Before Sophie was born I did a lot of cooking ahead. Something that I am way behind on now.