- Ready In:
1 deep dish pie plate
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Mix the first 8 ingredients, pour into a deep dish pie plate; must be"deep dished".
- Mix the 4 ingredients for the topping; pour over top of the mixture in pie dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees, for 35 to 45 minutes on bottom rack of oven.
- *Thetopping should now be the at the bottom of the dish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Welcome! I joined this website in 2001, as a new wife and Mom of a 1 y/o and I was 28 yrs old and did not know about cooking. I found this website cause I searched the web and wanted to find a good recipe for carrots! I found that recipe and so much more here over the years. I learned so much from this website and opened up my eyes to other recipes. I now am 46 y/o. I am now divorced and my then 1 y/o son is now a Marine. I have a wonderful man in my life that loves and appreciates my cooking and I thank this site for all of its help. I still come here for recipes. I hope you like my recipes and your family enjoys them also....there is many here and I love to pass them on.