Betty's Beer Margarita
photo by Nimz_
- Ready In:
- Pour lime juice or the 2 tablespoons of limeade onto a saucer.
- Spoon the salt onto another saucer so that there is a thin layer of salt.
- Dip the rim of a beer mug or a tall glass in the lime juice/limeade and then in the salt.
- Pour beer, limeade concentrate and tequila into a 2 cup measuring cup and stir well.
- Pour into the beer mug/tall glass (with or without ice).
- Put the lime wedge on the rim of the mug/glass to make it look like you are having a fancy drink.
- Note:For best results, put the beer mug/glass in the freezer for about 10 or 15 minutes before serving to have a nice cold, frosty mug/glass.
- It helps keep the drink cold longer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was pretty good. I never drink beer and I actually thought this was good for the few drinks off it I had before handing it to DH. I am a big fan of margarita and this was a neat twist on one. Simple to make and ingredients a lot of people might have on hand make this a good quick drink to jazz up a dinner party or whatever. I think I would add a bit more limeade next time since the beer was most prominent. We used kokanee.