- Ready In:
- Season steak with salt and spice.
- Spead steck out on work surface, top with slice of ham and slice of swiss. spead thin layer of mustard.
- Arrange carrots (2 end to end), onion, and pickle on top of meat and cheese.
- Roll from the short end and securewith tooth picks.
- Bake in shallow pan at 350 for 20 minutes. Do not over bake or chees will melt and run out the sides.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm recently married and have just begun to explore cooking. My husband, Matt, is in the air force and we are stationed in Germany. Matt is an avid taste tester and will eat anything once... he's even tried camal ribs... anyways I love this site and can't wait to learn new recipes and cooking methods