Beef Dry Rub
photo by PJ991092
- Ready In:
1 1 3/4
- 1⁄4 cup kosher salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup paprika
- 4 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Rub into beef of your choice. You can't upset too much.
- reserve some rub to add to your mop if you make one.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!