Jamaican Jerk Dry Rub
photo by Lalaloula
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 3 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons grated nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground habanero chile pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a jar and shake it up-then toss with chicken or pork.
- ***This is hot***.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Update: My friend has liked this a lot and uses it frequently. 5 stars all the way! :)<br/>I am not putting stars on this, just because I have made it for a bbq swap for a friend, so that I cannot say anything regarding the taste of this rub yet. It smells heavenly though, like a really nice mixture of spices and is very quick and easy to put together. I luv how many different flavours this incorporates and am excited to know how my friend likes it. I will update and give stars then. Thanks for sharing this lovely recipe with us, DiB's!