Beef Broth Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 4 pork chops (a thinner cut works better than a thicker one)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Salt and pepper pork chops. Brown slightly on each side.
- Put in baking dish (size depending on how many pork chops are being prepared) and cover with beef broth (if more than 3 or 4 pork chops are being prepared, having an extra can of beef broth on hand might not hurt) and add soy sauce, if desired.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours. Drain after cooking.
- These can be eaten hot out of the oven, or they taste just as good (maybe better) reheated and served the next day.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Because I am "Queen Picky Eater," I tend to post recipes that I myself will eat, so if you have a picky eater in your family, give one of my recipes a try! I LOVE getting reviews, so if you try one of my recipes, please let me know what you think!