Beans and Stuff
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans, partially drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can no-bean chili
- 3 slices bacon
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, combine pork and beans, corn, kidney beans, and chili; set aside.
- In a large skillet, fry bacon until crisp. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. When bacon is cool, crumble into small pieces. Set aside.
- Sauté onion and green pepper in bacon drippings. Add onion mixture and crumbled bacon to bean mixture. Stir in ketchup and Worcestershire.
- Pour mixture into a sprayed 4-quart casserole dish; cover. Bake at 350°F, 50-60 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Other than adding an extra piece of bacon, and adding a teasppon of chili sauce with the worchestershire sauce to this made reciope as printed. Very pleased with the outcome as we all enjoyed this after a long day at an air and water show. Loved the fact that it is in expensive too with great taste. Thanks for sharing . Made for Zaar Stars.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I've been a member since 2007, when I stumbled across RecipeZaar while surfing recipes. I've been hooked ever since!</p> 111463070"